Middlesex University drives IT efficiency. Find out how at Oxford Computer Group’s free summit!
In Education, the IT landscape is rapidly changing. Schools, colleges and universities need to provide IT more efficiently; supporting applications and services on-premise and in the Cloud, using modern devices. But what does it take to embrace modern IT and exploit its many benefits?
Join Oxford Computer Group and other HE organisations, for a free summit. You’ll hear how to support modern IT in education and learn how to develop your roadmap. With high profile speakers from Microsoft and a case study from Middlesex University, Oxford Computer Group’s eighth annual summit will be a highly valuable and informative event.
October 23and 24, Microsoft Campus, Reading, UK
Learn More and Register
With a strong focus on Microsoft identity and directory technologies, day one will consider how to achieve a comprehensive identity service with Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 , AD, Windows Azure Active Directory and AD FS 2.0. Day two focuses on Microsoft solutions for Cloud (such as Office 365), service automation and systems management including System Center 2012 and Windows Server 2012.
- Gain valuable information for planning and IT strategy
- Understand how identity is central to supporting applications and services on-premise and in the Cloud, using modern devices
- Hear a fascinating case study from Middlesex University
- Hear the very latest technology directions and developments, direct from Microsoft
- Benefit from technical deep-dives based on real-world implementations
- Network with over 150 attendees and meet with solution providers