Easy SharePoint 2010 Setup for Developers on Windows 7
Chris Johnson and Paul Stubbs have released some PowerShell scripts that make it easy to setup SharePoint 2010 on a Windows 7 developer workstation. These scripts will install and configure the prerequisites to get up and running with SharePoint development. All of the source is provided, so you can customize it. Out of the box it will help you install:
This blog is inactive.
New blog: EricWhite.com/blog
Blog TOC• SharePoint Server 2010 + pre-requisites (Standalone)
• Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Edition
• Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio
• Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
• Open XML SDK
• Visual Studio SDK
• Visual Studio SharePoint Power Tools
• Office 2010 Professional Plus
• SharePoint Designer 2010
• Visio 2010
Chris Johnson has a walk-through guide, as well as details on where to download.