1) What is known as "Exchange ActiveSync" or "ActiveSync" ?
- Exchange ActiveSync lets you synchronize data between your mobile device and Exchange 2007.
- You can synchronize e-mail, contacts, calendar information, and tasks.
- Devices that run Microsoft Windows Mobile® software, including Windows Mobile powered Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile powered Pocket PC 2003, and Windows Mobile 5.0, are all supported.
- If you use a device that has Windows Mobile 5.0 and the Messaging Security and Feature Pack (MSFP) installed, your mobile device will support Direct Push.