OCS E-Learning content - Introducing Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007
Has promised here's more online content for OCS, here's some e-learning content available.
This collection of 2-hour clinics explains the enterprise capabilities provided by Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007. These clinics are for infrastructure specialists working within organizations that are looking to deploy Office Communications Server within their solutions.
Topics covered within the collection include:
- Enterprise Instant Messaging
- On-Premise Conferencing and Telephony
- Incorporating Office Communications Server Functionality within custom applications
Familiarity with the following:
- Active Directory concepts
- Exchange messaging concepts
- SharePoint concepts
- Microsoft Office 2003 or 2007 fundamentals
- Fundamental concepts of Windows Server 2003
- Fundamental networking knowledge and experience