First 4 weeks with my K-Jam
- Size is excellent. It passes "my weekend pop in a pocket to chase the kids" test
- WiFi is fantastic. This is reducing my GPRS data usage by an significant amount
- Battery life is pretty good. I am getting a whole day's usage. I left it uncharged one noght and it's had enough juice in the morning.
- The keyboard is more than useful
- The telescopic stylus is neat
- Bluetooth is reliable
- Windows Mobile 5 has some neat features
- The 195 Mhz Processor makes it feel sluggish. There are moments when it seems to freeze.
- Memory is tight. I only have 50mb for programs and 50mb for storage and WM5 doesn't have the slider than lets you adjust between program memory and storage memory
- Lots of apps aren't ready for Windows Mobile 5 yet. Some don't even work anymore.
- Some of the pre-installed apps from iMate are very bloated, so I quickly had to uninstall them.
This is the current lineup:
Today Screen & Tray Applications
[ Currently Playing : Mockingbird - Eminem - So Fresh the hits of spring 2005 (04:11) ]