Announcing the Microsoft Forefront Technology Adoption Program
Can you believe it!? We have just shipped our first Forefront Service Packs and now the team is ramping up a Technology Adoption Program (TAP) for our next major release. The next version of the Forefront Server Security products will be bigger and better than previous versions, and so will the TAP.
This Microsoft Forefront Technology Adoption Program includes all products under the Forefront product line, not just Forefront Server Security products. These products are:
· Forefront Codename “Stirling” – (To learn more about “Stirling”, check out the “Stirling” site.)
· Forefront Client Security (FCS)
· Forefront Security for Exchange Server (FSE)
· Forefront Security for SharePoint (FSSP)
· Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA) integration with “Stirling”
Based on your needs, you can utilize just Forefront Security for Exchange, Forefront Security for SharePoint, or combination of the above products. The TAP program is a great opportunity for you and the Forefront product teams to collaborate and learn from each other. Your feedback is heard directly by the product team, helping you and us to improve the product. Feedback is taken in the form of general feedback, bugs reports, and Design Change Requests (DCRs). The program timeline is aggressive, starting November 19, 2007 and finishing in calendar year 2009.
To start your nomination for the Forefront TAP, please fill out the survey by:
1. Visiting the Microsoft Connect website
2. Signing into Connect with a Windows Live ID
3. Visiting the Available Connections page, and clicking “Apply” for the “Forefront TAP”
You will receive a response from Microsoft within 2 - 3 weeks.