.NET Compact Framework 2.0 SP1 Beta is available!
From the post above:
- Support for WinCE 4.2. For more information see Richard Greenberg's BLOG.
- Allow GAC to be installed to Storage Card.
- Allow DataGrid cell drawing to be overridden.
- Enable .NET Framework SDK Debugging via MDBG.
- Include Network Log Viewer.
- Include .NET Compact Framework Remote Performance Monitor. For more information see Steven Pratschner's BLOG.
- Support Headless WinCE 5.0 Devices. For more information see Mark Prentice's BLOG.
- Add the [Serializable] attribute to better facilitate serialization extensibility and code portability.
While on their blog, make sure to read about DataGrid Control enhancements on SP1...