Good books on SOA written from an architectural perspective for use in an academic setting
I got a question about books on SOA for teaching and did some asking around. I have been able to find the following so far and will add more as I learn more.
1) "Readings in Service orientation" is a free book from MS Architecture Strategy Team http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4469946F-2723-47A2-9F54-6520DDAE3260&displaylang=en
2) Doug's Connected Applications Blog Report / June 3 [6/7/2006 1:04:37 AM] -- Clemens Vasters: Enterprise Development and Alien Abductions
3) New Book - Pro WCF: Practical Microsoft SOA Implementation [6/21/2006 3:50:26 AM] -- Paul Fallon's Blog
5) Burton's Catalyst [6/15/2006 9:57:01 AM] -- Barry Briggs' Weblog
6) Software + Services: AN Architectural perspective
There are many ways for the IT Architect to take advantage of the "Web 2.0" space, in which information sharing and communication is easier and more accessible. This article discusses several of those ways. URL: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa905319.aspx