Students' must-have products from MSDNAA
Students in US Colleges and Universities have downloaded the following professional software and tools for learning and research from the ~5000 MSDN AA memberships . These top products cover over 80% of the demand from Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Design (STEM-D) students for software and tools from MSDNAA.
Students - get the professional software that your peers demand - do not be left behind.
Educators - provide the software that students demand and are eligible for.
MSDNAA Program Admins: Here is the suggested list of products to make available to students on your campus- put them on your storefront.
- Windows XP Professional with SP3
- Windows Vista Business DVD with SP1
- Visio Professional 2007
- Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition (x86 and x64 WoW)
- Project Professional 2007
- IT Academy Course: Web Developer, Windows Sever, Database Developer, Windows Developer, Windows Client
- Windows Vista Business 64bit DVD with SP1
- Access 2007
- Visual Studio .NET 2005 Professional
- Windows Server 2008 Enterprise and Standard
- Windows XP Professional 64bit Edition
- Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition with SP2
- OneNote 2007
- Virtual PC 2007
- Expression Studio 2
- Expression Web 2
- SharePoint Designer 2007
- Windows Server 2008 Enterprise and Standard 64bit
- SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (x86 and x64)
- Office Groove 2007
- Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise x64 Edition with SP2
- MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 (x86 and x64 WoW)
- Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edition
- Windows Web Server 2008
- InfoPath 2007
- Office Accounting Professional 2008