Feature of the Day: E-mail
Why this feature is cool!
This feature allows users to quickly and easily e-mail single documents, batches of documents, and/or multiple documents from a list within the system. The user can select which documents they would like to send and also select which customers/vendors should receive their documents in e-mail. This feature also integrates to the Microsoft Word forms feature shipping in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 (coming in a later Feature of the Day update!). Therefore, the user can send the customized Microsoft Word forms that they have created to their customers and vendors.
· Documents Supported: Sales Quote, Sales Order, Sales Fulfillment Order, Sales Invoice, Receivables Invoice, Receivables Return, Receivables Debit Memo, Receivables Credit Memo, Receivables Finance Charges, Receivables Warranty, Receivables Service/Repair, Standard Purchase Order, Blanket Purchase Order, Drop Ship Purchase Order, Drop Ship Blanket Purchase Order, Vendor Remittances
· Documents can be sent as either an HTML, XPS, PDF, or DOCX attachment
· Documents can be embedded into the body of the e-mail.
· Customized messages can be created for each document and customer/vendor combination.
· Multiple documents can be combined and sent in a single e-mail.
· Documents can be sent to a To, CC or BCC address.
· Can direct replies to a specific individual or address.
What does it look like?
Setup (Microsoft Dynamics GP | Tools | Setup | Company | E-mail Settings):
E-mail Detail Entry (the E-mail Detail Entry expansion off of Customer ID):
E-mailing from a List (Send in E-Mail button)