New Convergence Interactive Session Online
Were you are Convergence and were not able to get into an Interactive Session? Or were you not able to attend Convergence?
Well, you are in luck. Though the GP User Group (GPUG), we are offering online interactive sessions. The purposee of an interactive is give customers the opportunity to talk to each other about their soltuion.
Link to all enores: http://www.gpug.com/encore
- GPUG Convergence Encore: Microsoft Dynamics GP Upgrades: Approaches & Techniques (April 2011)
- GPUG DayONE Encore: Where do the Experts Turn for Answers? (April 2011)
- GPUG Convergence Encore: Business Portal for Microsoft Dynamics GP: Tips & Tricks (May 2011)
- Convergence Encore: Tips and Tricks for Maintaining Security in Microsoft Dynamics GP (May 2011)
- GPUG Convergence Encore: Using the Connector to Integrate Applications (May 2011)
- DayONE Encore: How2: What You May Not Know About GP Field Service (May 2011)
- Convergence Encore: Using Forecaster Tips and Tricks (May 2011)
- GPUG DayONE Encore: Ask The Experts 13 Classic Under Used Features in Dynamics GP (June 2011)
- GPUG DayONE Encore: Ask the Experts: HR/Payroll (July 2011)
- GPUG DayONE Encore: Which Builder Should I Use? (Oct 2011)
- Microsoft Implementation Certification Study Hall (including Sure Step) Encore
You can attend these sessions even if you are not a GPUG member. Come and plan on interacting.