Archived Webcast - Modern Workplace Fire Away Friday 07-13-2018
A big thanks to all those who were able to join this weeks live webcast for Modern Workplace Fire Away Friday. Covered this week were:
- Modern Workplace Top 3 – Coverage of the top three announcements in Microsoft Modern Workplace over the last 2 weeks.
- Modern Workplace Tips – Each broadcast I deliver real world tips, with demos, on how to increase collaboration and productivity in the Modern Workplace. This week:
- Demo - SharePoint Online Record Center and Microsoft Teams... like a hand and a glove for Enterprise Productivity.
- Demo - Need an Enterprise ready solution for Frontline workers with built industry leading safeguards around compliance and security? Learn more about how Microsoft Staff Hub and Office 365 Groups work seamlessly together to deliver flexible, intuitive, on the go secure scheduling and collaboration.
- Fire Away Friday Open Q&A Forum – Ask me your questions about all things collaboration with Microsoft 365!
- Wrap Up/Sign Off
You can grab the PDF version of the broadcast slides by clicking here Modern Workplace Fire Away Friday 7-13-2018 Slides
Links from today's webcast:
- Michael Gannotti on LinkedIn
- Introducing a free version of Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Stream powers live events and brings intelligent video to Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Teams Online Courses for IT Pros Now Available
- Office 365 Training Center
- Adopt Office 365 with FastTrack
- Introducing Microsoft Training Services
- Microsoft Training Services pilot sign-up form
- Office 365 Roadmap
Have requests for future content coverage? Sync up with Michael on LinkedIn here