Join Me for Modern Workplace Fire Away Friday 7-13-2018
You are invited to join: Modern Workplace Fire Away Friday 7-13-2018
Join me, Michael Gannotti, at 12 noon this month for “Fire Away Friday,” an open forum session online focusing on the Modern Workplace. Each month I cover the latest in Microsoft 365 as well as demonstrate tips to increase productivity and collaboration. This is then followed by an open forum session where you can ask me all your questions around Office 365 and more!
This month’s session is Friday 7/13/2018 at 12 noon eastern time.
- Modern Workplace Top 3 – Coverage of the top three announcements in Microsoft Modern Workplace over the last 2 weeks.
- Modern Workplace Tips – Each broadcast I deliver real world tips, with demos, on how to increase collaboration and productivity in the Modern Workplace. This week:
- Demo - SharePoint Online Record Center and Microsoft Teams... like a hand and a glove for Enterprise Productivity.
- Demo - Need an Enterprise ready solution for Frontline workers with built industry leading safeguards around compliance and security? Learn more about how Microsoft Staff Hub and Office 365 Groups work seamlessly together to deliver flexible, intuitive, on the go secure scheduling and collaboration.
- Fire Away Friday Open Q&A Forum – Ask me your questions about all things collaboration with Microsoft 365!
- Wrap Up/Sign Off
Click the following to grab the calendar invite and to add it to your Outlook calendar. Modern-Workplace-Fire-Away-Friday-7-13-2018
You can access the event directly by clicking this link of 7-13 at 12 noon eastern.