Answers for current feedback - content and post schedule in the blogs
I'm very glad to get so many comments on the blog in only 3 days. I read all the comments carefully and I'm encouraged by every one of you. I will go ahead to update our blogs according to your great suggestions. Below, I list what we will do next:
1. As Basem suggested, I will categorize the hot-fixes into the more specific cat as below:
- Windows Client Product: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Internet Explorer 6/7, others;
- Windows Server Product: Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, SMS, MOM, others;
- Exchange Server Product: Exchange Server 2003, Exchange Server 2007;
- SQL Server Product: SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008;
- Internet Product: IIS, HIS, BizTalk Server, others;
- Visual Studio Product: To be determined.
2. Due to the limitation of current blogs platform, grouping the hot-fix KB articles will be by the title of every post. I hope in the near feature, we can have better categorization. Below is the post schedule:
- Every Monday, we post the list of published hot-fix related KB articles for Windows Client products in the past 7 days;
- Every Tuesday, we post the list of published hot-fix related KB articles for Windows Server products in the past 7 days;
- Every Wednesday, we post the list of published hot-fix related KB articles for Internet and Developer related products in the past 7 days;
- Every Thursday, we post the list of published hot-fix related KB articles for Exchange Server products in the past 7 days;
- Every Friday, we post the list of published hot-fix related KB articles for SQL Server products in the past 7 days;
3. Other Content:
- Every KB article has its own Background Story, so does hot-fix KB article. We will be glad to share the background stories with you in our blogs. We will pick out the special KB articles and introduce them to you;
- Our team also handles some Hot Issues, and we will share them through KB articles. However, not all the stories can be shown in the KB articles. Therefore, we will share them with you through this channel.
We plan to kick off the schedule and plan from next Monday. Hope it can benefit you more.
I will be very glad to hear your voice:-)