Dec 16 - Dec 25 Hot-Fix Weekly Release - Windows Server
Windows Server 2003
- 945778 Error message when you install a network adapter driver on a Windows Server 2003 64-bit-version-based computer that has more than 32 processors: "Stop 0x000000D1"
- 945463 Windows Server 2003 does not issue security event 523 even though the WarningLevel registry entry is configured
- 945449 Output of remote shell (rsh) commands is not redirected to a local file when you run the commands against a remote shell server that is hosted in SUA on a Windows Server 2003 R2-based computer
- 945410 A Windows Server 2003-based computer may stop responding when many connections are created and then disconnected if IPsec is configured
- 945344 The "Serial number" attribute of a self-signed certificate has a negative value when you call the CertCreateSelfSignCertificate function to create the certificate in Windows Server 2003
- 945330 An application that uses the CDOSYS library or the System.Web.Mail namespace in a non-English version of Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 may receive a corrupted error message
- 945119 Stop error that is related to the Storport.sys driver on a Windows Server 2003-based computer: "0x000000D1 (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4) DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"
- 945050 The private bytes that the DFS service consumes continue to increase on a Windows Server 2003-based domain controller that hosts the PDC emulator role
- 944971 A Cluster node may lose an MNS quorum, and the Cluster service may stop on a Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition-based computer
- 944195 Error message when you use a mobile device to access an ASP.NET Web site that is hosted in IIS 6.0: "HTTP 400 - Bad Request"
- 943875 Authorization Manager in Windows Server 2003 cannot add roles from other domains in the forest after security update 926122 or Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 is installed
- 943831 An application stops responding in Windows Server 2003 R2 when the application calls the getpriority function or the setpriority function by using a PRIO_PGRP value for the first parameter
- 943830 SUA uses the default primary domain name instead of the cached primary domain name in Windows Server 2003 R2
- 943809 Event 1164 is logged when a disk or a mount point is mounted in a Windows Server 2003 cluster that uses a Majority Node Set (MNS) quorum
- 942004 A Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition-based computer does not automatically restart as expected after the .crash command is executed to generate a dump file
- 938863 Name resolution may fail on a Windows Server 2003 DNS server if conditional forwarding is configured and if records have different TTL values
- 937278 Error message when multiple processes access a file that is in an NFS shared folder on a Windows Server 2003 R2-based computer that has Client for NFS installed: "STOP 0x00000027"
Service for UNIX 3.5
- 944412 FIX: Error message on a system that has Windows Services for UNIX 3.5 installed: "Segmentation fault"
Systems Management Server 2003
- 942212 The SMS_Executive service process for Systems Management Server 2003 stops repeatedly