Build Your Private Cloud with System Center Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal 2.0
Moving to the cloud? Use this free toolkit to help your customers build a private cloud infrastructure.
The Microsoft System Center team is pleased to announce the launch of System Center Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal 2.0 (SSP) .
The System Center Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal 2.0 (SSP) is a fully supported, partner extensible solution that enables customers to dynamically pool, allocate, and manage their compute, network and storage resources to deliver a private cloud platform in their datacenter. Learn more.
Using SSP, they can respond more effectively—and at a lower cost—to the rapidly changing needs of their organization. SSP is freely available, and fully-supported by Microsoft.
· Automation and Guidance: To assess, plan and design your private cloud foundation infrastructure
· Customer/business unit on-boarding: Automated workflows to onboard business unit IT departments onto to your virtualized shared resource pool
· Dynamic provisioning engine: To rapidly provision virtualized infrastructure in conjunction with System Center and Hyper-V
· Self-Service portal: To empower consumers of IT to request and provision infrastructure for their apps/services
· Partner Extensibility: Enable partners to expose their unique hardware capabilities through familiar Microsoft scripting technologies while providing variety and flexibility to IT
Want more info?
- Visit the official Microsoft System Center VMM Self-Service Portal 2.0 blog.
- Microsoft Cloud website at www.microsoft.com/cloud.
- Check out all the available content at the Cloud Power campaign site: http://cloudpower.
Questions or Comments?
Register at Microsoft Platform Ready to receive additional resources and support from Microsoft.