Rangers: Practical Guidance for Visual Studio ALM
Looking for guidance on how to use all the great new ALM features in VS2010 and TFS2010?
In January 2010, the Visual Studio ALM Rangers shipped a wave of new guidance, which has been revised and upgraded on an ongoing basis. The intention was to deliver guidance as early as possible to the early adopters for Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server 2010.
Check out this blog post for links and detailed references on these invaluable guidance topics:
- Visual Studio 2010 Quick Reference Guidance
- Visual Studio 2010 TFS Upgrade Guide
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Branching Guide 2010
- Visual Studio 2010 Team Foundation Server Requirements
- Management Guidance
- Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2010 VM Factory
- Visual Studio Performance Testing Quick Reference Guide (Version 2.0)
- Visual Studio 2010 Database Guidance
- Visual Studio 2010 Architecture Tooling Guidance
Check here for updated VS2010 Ranger Solutions and Projects: