Microsoft JDBC Driver 4.0 for SQL Server CTP2 is Released!!!
Dear SQL Server developers and users:
Thank you for providing great feedback on our first Community Technology Preview (CTP) of Microsoft JDBC Driver 4.0 for SQL Server. I am very pleased to announce the availability of our second CTP. This CTP includes bug fixes based on your feedback and additional features in “Denali”.
This release includes:
- Type-4 Kerberos Integrated Security
- Support for authentication via TGT in cache
- Login configuration file support
- Single sign-on through mid-tier
- Support for multi-subnet failover for AlwaysOn
- Support for connecting to read-only replicas for AlwaysOn
- Support for SQL Azure
Amina Saify, Program Manager – SQL Server/JDBC