BizTalk Adapter for SAP Learning Resources
SAP is probably one of the most popular enterprise line-of-business applications out there. BizTalk Server has had SAP adapters for years and over many versions. Integrations can be configured to receive or send documents from/to SAP. Below are some resources you can leverage to ramp up on the BizTalk SAP adapter that you can use with BizTalk Server or directly from .NET:
- SAP integration page at http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk/en/us/sap-integration.aspx.
- This page has a number of other useful links:
- BizTalk Adapter Pack for SAP Documentation
- BizTalk Adapter Pack home page
- Downloads: Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 Documentation and Installation Guide
- Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 Samples
The BizTalk Adapter Pack used to be a separate download, but is now included with BizTalk Server Developer, Standard and Enterprise Editions. You can download the free Developer Edition here.
Tip for 64-bit environments: Please read install guide if installing on 64bit environment. Need to install both 32 bit for design-time and 64 bit for runtime. See the installation guide for additional information.