Launch and TechDays in Belgium are over, Luxemburg coming on the 19th of March 2008
TechDays 2008 are over. Overall feedback was very positive.
As this was my first big event since starting at Microsoft I'm really happy with the way it all rolled out: top speakers delivering top sessions. Of course this would not have been possible without the big help from Gill Cleeren, check out his blog post about the TechDays.
The slide decks for all sessions will become available soon to registered users but you may get the slides (and even demos) from some of the speakers that have already posted it on their sites:
- Roy Osherove's post with slides and demos for his sessions:
- Deep Reflection: What's cool and hot in Reflection 2.0 and 3.5
- Unit Testing in .NET 3.5: From Windows Workflow and WCF to ASP.NET MVC
- 10 Things to know in .NET 3.5 and what we can learn from them
- Gill Cleeren's launch session slides and demos
- Peter Himschoot's launch session and TechDays session "The ABC of building services with WCF" slides and demos
- Ingo Rammer's post "Slides, Demos and Notes for TechDays Ghent and DevWeek London". Ingo was at the TechDays on the 12th and had to leave in the same evening for sessions at the UK conference DevWeek.
Launch event in Luxemburg
If you missed the TechDays or Launch event for Windows Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008 and SQL Server 2008 there is maybe good news: there is still a launch event in Luxemburg this Wednesday, 19th of March 2008.
You can register on the Heroes Happen Here site and check out the agenda for the day. The launch event is in the afternoon but you might also be interested in attending our "Unified Communications" event in the morning.
Some of the pictures I took during the event are on my Flickr account.