Deck and resources: Open Source + Microsoft Azure
Thank you to those who attended my webcast event on Open Source + Microsoft Azure last week. It was a great opportunity to discuss and demonstrate the broad support that's available on the Azure cloud platform for Open Source software solutions! In this article, I'm providing a copy of the deck we used for our session, as well as a set of additional resources that may be helpful in your continued learning and preparation around Open Source scenarios with Azure.
Deck: Open Source + Microsoft Azure
Download a copy of this deck for offline review.
Continue your learning with these additional hands-on study materials ...
- Quick Start Guide: Build Highly Available Linux Servers on Microsoft Azure
- Cloud-to-Cloud: Migrate Linux VMs from Amazon AWS to Microsoft Azure
- Install and Configure the Azure Cross-Platform Command Line Interface
- VM Depot Open Source Linux Images for Azure
- Node.js Developer Center
- Java Developer Center
- PHP Developer Center
- Python Developer Center
- Ruby Developer Center
- Using MySQL databases on Microsoft Azure
- Scale Apache Hadoop Big Data clusters with Azure HDInsight
- Using MongoDB on Microsoft Azure
- Create a Docker Host on Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Open Technologies