How I automated a hands-on-lab infrastructure – Copy down files (Part 4)
Our lab environment requires that several sample scripts and other utilities be available on several of the member servers. But how do we get those files onto the C: drive? In this video I'll show how that was accomplished.
- The series landing page on "Full of I.T.": https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBlog
- “The Links” document : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabLinks
- Kevin’s GitHub lab base repository : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBase
- Lab Build Guide : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBuildGuide
- Lab Guide (“Home Brew Edition”) : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabs
- “Full of I.T.” home on Channel 9 : https://aka.ms/Ch9FullofIT