How I automated a hands-on-lab infrastructure – Working with JSON (Part 1)
In the second part of this series we discuss the components that make up the schema for JSON-based Azure Resource Manager templates. We also look at some of the initial building blocks that our example creates, such as the networking objects and Azure storage required.
- The series landing page on "Full of I.T.": https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBlog
- “The Links” document :
- Kevin’s GitHub lab base repository : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBase
- Lab Build Guide : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBuildGuide
- Lab Guide (“Home Brew Edition”) : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabs
- “Full of I.T.” home on Channel 9 : https://aka.ms/Ch9FullofIT