Debugging BizTalk Maps and XSLT's...
Did you ever want to debug a BizTalk map, or any XSLT for that matter? VS 2005 has a great new feature that enables you to do just that. If you are using BizTalk and want to debug your map here’s what you do:
- Right click the BizTalk map and select “Validate Map”
- In the output window you’ll see a link to the .xsl, click on the link to bring it up in VS
- Right click the .xsl and select “View Source”
- At that point you can set break points in your .xsl
- Then select”XML / Debug XSLT” – at which point you’ll be able to step thru the XSLT