Notes from the Orlando User Group meeting
Last night we met with the Orlando .NET User Group. I had a blast! Esteban Garcia, Will Strohl and others did a great job organizing everything (thanks guys!). Very nice folks, great audience, and of course, we just loved Florida!
Slides from my talk can be downloaded here.
UPDATE: fixed the link, sorry about that.
UPDATE 2: it seems that I can't get the MIME types right on my hosting provider. No time to figure it out now, have to put out a .zip file, sorry. Please unzip it to get to the PowerPoint.
Florida first impressions:
- OMG I love it here! Palm trees, great weather, great architecture, great people.
- People live in paradise, vacation every day.
- (Especially if you like sauna)
- It rains every day, and this is a good thing (water evaporates because of the heat).
- I wish we had more time here.