CRM and Silverlight sample update
So, I finally got the time to dig into the details of the problem and update the sample. I’m 100% sure that works with Silverlight 1.0 and with the latest alpha of 1.1 that I tried (v1.1.20926.0). I might have missed something on the README.txt but a couple of colleagues have followed the instructions and got the sample working.
I will update this post with the link to the download once it gets uploaded to godotnet samples (which is where the CRM team is posting samples at the moment). Temporarily, you can download the updated sample here (sorry if the site gets out of bandwith, it is a personal site that isn't designed for downloads).