LeWeb '08 - Paris
Get access today to Live Mesh for Mac and Windows Mobile 6. Follow the instructions below and start synchronizing your life with Live Mesh.
To get access to the Mac client:
- Sign in to www.mesh.com
- Click the orange Add Device button in the Device Ring
- Click the “Limited Mac Tech Preview now available” link underneath the Install button. If your add was successful, you’ll get a confirmation dialog. Please note, the Mac preview slots are limited, so don’t delay if you’d like to take part in this Tech Preview. If current slots are full, check back during the conference—we will be adding more if necessary until the end of the conference Wednesday evening.
- Once you have received the confirmation dialog, you'll see in the drop-down box to the left of the Install button "Macintosh (OS 10.5.1 or higher)" as an option. On your Mac, select that choice, and click Install.
To get access to the Windows Mobile 6.x client:
- Click this link to register for access to the Windows Mobile client.
- Sign in with your LiveID, and you’ll be redirected to the device ring. Click the orange Add Device button, and you’ll see a link to “Use Live Mesh for mobile devices.” Click that link to download a CAB file you can install onto your device.
- Alternately, once you’ve signed using the link above, the mobile client should be available for download by pointing your phone’s browser to https://m.mesh.com and signing in.