Service Update (March 23, 2009)
The Live Mesh team is pleased to announce that our next update for Live Mesh for Windows is now available. This release contains numerous bug fixes, as well as a few new features. Please see below for details, and thank you for using Live Mesh.
- Added option to hide the Live Mesh folder shortcuts on your desktop.
- Live Mesh now remembers the last location used in the folder synchronization dialog.
- Live Mesh News will now display the date (as well as time) for all news items, even older ones.
- Curtain mode now properly supports multiple-monitor computers running Windows Vista.
- Improved the update experience.
- Fixed display driver issue when disabling curtain mode.
- Optimized MOE CPU/memory use.
- Fixes to Live Mesh Remote Desktop performance and rendering.
- Device status (online/offline) now properly displayed on the Live Desktop, in the notifier, and in the Mesh bar.
- News now correctly displays the year.
- Fixed issue where Live Mesh Remote Desktop caused all Windows 7 windows to have black borders.
For those of you keeping track, the new version number is:
- Live Mesh for Windows: 0.9.3424.31
Windows Vista User Account Control (UAC) reminder
While we no longer require that UAC be turned on when running Live Mesh on Vista SP1, if you initially installed Live Mesh with UAC turned on, and then turned it off, you might have some issues upgrading. Please see “NOTICE: Updating Live Mesh and User Account Control (UAC)” in the Known Issues sticky on the Live Mesh forums for further information.
Thank you for being one of the first to use Live Mesh!
Technorati Tags: LiveMesh