Service update: new build coming today (0.9.3103.13)
We are pleased to announce that our next update
will be available later today is now available. The new build contains a number of reliability and performance improvements; we've highlighted the key fixes below. By default your Live Mesh software will automatically update itself within 24 hours of the new build being posted, but you can always right-click the Notifier icon in the system tray and choose to force an immediate update.
- Increased the reliability of Live Mesh folder behavior in Windows Explorer.
- Fixed a problem with the ‘Save As’ dialog in Internet Explorer when downloading video files from the Live Desktop.
- Enabled syncing of files greater than 2GB in size.
- Greatly increased the speed of P2P synchronization.
- Implemented a number of reliability fixes for backend services.
- And, of course, a bunch of additional general performance improvements.
Windows Vista User Account Control (UAC) reminder
While we no longer require that UAC be enabled when running Live Mesh on Vista SP1, if you initially installed Live Mesh with UAC enabled, and then disabled it, you might have some issues upgrading. Please see the “NOTICE: Updating Live Mesh and User Account Control (UAC)” Announcement on the Live Mesh forums for further information.
And as always, thank you for all the great feedback!
Technorati Tags: LiveMesh