So I finally got a chance to update XamlpadX and heres the new version.
- The UI has been revamped to give the Blend sorta look.
- Menus have been rearranged to maximize the space.
- New addins: Clipboard viewer - which works well for analyzing rtf/xaml ... Path Designer/Jasema (thanks to Marlon)
- Snapshot utility to take snapshots and save the xaml rendering
- Syntax highlighting and collapsing (thanks to the editor control from SharpDevelop project)
- Error logs - left bottom corner has a link to the stack trace when there is an error
- Error light - editor has a red/green box at the bottom right corner
- Bug fixes/code restructuring
Also, i would like to point out that you could create your own addins and add it to the xamlpadx toolbar at the top.
Download/Install: XamlpadX [On Vista, save to desktop, right click and Run as Admin]
Zipped file in case you have problem downloading the installable:Click here
[For some people, their corporate AntiVirus Softwares are bing overly aggressive. If at all the msi gets flagged or you have problems downloading/installing xamlpadX, just use the zipped file]