Train and certify for CRM 2013 MOC
Since my blog post from mid november last year "Prepare for your CRM 2013 certifications - New MOC material" many if not all the Iinks in the blog post have changed, and a lot of people have been asking for an update.
Basically when you wish to train for and certify in a CRM official curriculum exam you can train via an eLearning course or - if you Microsoft Agreement includes the rights - download the materials and study at your own offline convenience.
Below I'll show you how to go about in both scenarios, using the course 80542 (Exam MB2-703: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration) as an example
Train online with eLearning
1. Open the site for Microsoft partner learning paths on Microsoft Partner Network (MPN):
2. Expand the "Business Applications" section
3. Click the "Customer Releationship Management" link
4. Notice the four CRM 2013 exams
5. Expand the "MB2-703: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration" section
6. Click the "Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013" box to access the Digital Learning course
7. Click the "Start Course" button to open the course player
8. Click the arrow in the lower right corner to start the course
(when ready you can contact one of your local ProMetric centers and register for the exam)
Download Training Materials
1. Open Partner Source (North America):
2. Enter the search string "MB2-703" (the exam number for "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration") and hit enter
3. Click the top search result "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration Certification Exam (Prometric Exam #MB2-703) Preparation Guide"
4. Scroll down to - or click - the "Exam Preparation Tools" link
5. Click the "80542: Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013" link under "Training Materials"
6. Click the "Download Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013" link to download the course materials
Note: Your use of the content on this site is governed by your Microsoft services agreement. Please contact your local Microsoft services account manager if you have any questions regarding your current Microsoft Services Agreement.