[NEWS] Announcing the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 4.0 Beta Program for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
Are you getting ready for or evaluating a Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 migration?
Join this beta program and test out the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 4.0 that will help you with hardware inventory, OS compatibility assessment for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and R2. This free tool also helps you with virtualization assessment of potential candidates and PC security checks and assessments of your desktop enviornment.
The Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit is an integrated platform with tools and guidance that make it easier for you to assess your current IT infrastructure and determine the right Microsoft technologies for your IT needs. It offers quick inventory, powerful assessment and actionable recommendations for many major Microsoft products so you can save time and cost to plan your deployment projects:
- Windows 7 (NEW!)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (NEW!)
- Hyper-V for Windows Server 2008 R2 (NEW!)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Hyper-V for Windows Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008
- 2007 Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Microsoft Online Services (e.g. Exchange Online)
- Forefront Client Security and more
Join the Beta Now!
- Click here to join the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit 4.0 Beta Program
- Download the latest MAP 4.0 sneak-peak overview PowerPoint deck
- Coming soon: MAP 4.0 Toolkit is current in private beta. Public beta will be released in early June
- Learn more about the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit on TechNet (get MAP 3.2 released bits here!)
Baldwin Ng (Sr. Product Manager, Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit)