[NEWS!] New Version of Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit - now compatible with Windows 7 Beta
Hello IT Users!
Back by popular demand of the Windows 7 Beta Program, our team has just released a new version of the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit 3.2 (Build 2315) that now gives you the newly-added capability of running this MAP Toolkit on Windows 7 Beta machines.
For the newcomers, the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit is a network-wide IT infrastructure discovery, inventory and assessment tool that can help you get a very accurate picture of your IT assets and landscape. Plus it will auto-generate proposals and assessment detailed Excel spreadsheets for various IT migration scenarios including major products from Microsoft such as:
- Hyper-V virtualization assessment
- Windows Vista hardware assessment including device compatibility
- Windows Server 2008 hardware and device compatibility assessment
- PC Security assessment and Forefront Client Security readiness assessment
- Microsoft Office 2007 hardware assessment
- Microsoft Online Services needs and infrastructure assessments
- Green IT/Power Savings calculator
- App-V virtualization assessment
Get Started Now!
- Download the new Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit for free today!
- View the MAP Toolkit demo on Virtualization Assessment of Candidates (Hyper-V)
- Or learn more about it on MAP Toolkit TechNet Page or the RTM blog post on MAP Toolkit 3.2
- We are planning to add Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 hardware assessment features soon as we enter the MAP 4.0 release cycle. Please subscribe to our blog RSS feed and stay tuned for the MAP Toolkit 4.0 Beta Program.
Baldwin Ng, Sr. Product Manager, MAP Toolkit + Virtualization Solution Accelerators