Win, Yet, Another XBox 360 by Developing on Virtual Earth
Steve Lombardi (VE Program Manager) is presenting Virtual Earth at the Location Intelligence Conference in San Francisco, June 11-14. Here's an overview and information on how to win an XBox 360: http://www.locationintelligence.net/agenda/ms
Learn to code with Virtual Earth and have a chance to win an Xbox 360! In this session you'll learn how to use the VE platform to add maps, geocoding, state-of-the-art imagery, and other location functionality into your business applications. This pre-conference workshop will cover:
- Tutorial style coding - follow along and learn how to build an AJAX-powered mapping application step by step.
- Virtual Earth's advanced features - learn to integrate Bird's Eye oblique imagery into your enterprise applications.
- Case studies about real world applications - see existing applications powered by VE platform and learn from partners that have built and deployed those applications in real estate and other industries.
- Integration with other Microsoft technologies - take a look at real life examples of Virtual Earth integration with CRM and Sharepoint technologies.
- Upcoming version of the VE Map Control and API - get a sneak preview of the soon-to-come opportunities for developing business apps.
- Xbox 360 giveaway! - enter into a drawing for a chance to win an Xbox 360. Workshop attendees are eligible to enter the drawing that will be held at the end of the session.