The HTTP service located at http://MACHINE:32843/a49407bfb2c3432e9953dc831d8b0a0f/ReportingWebService.svc is too busy
Playing around with the SharePoint integration with the new Addin of Reporting Services 2012 I suddenly found myself with the following error while running a report that used to work perfectly before:
service located at http://MACHINE:32843/a49407bfb2c3432e9953dc831d8b0a0f/ReportingWebService.svc
is too busy.
service located at http:// MACHINE:32843/a49407bfb2c3432e9953dc831d8b0a0f/ReportingWebService.svc
is too busy.
server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
I know the password of my account had changed by after correcting it in the application pools in IIS and in Central Administration under managed accounts, the error persisted and I couldn’t get it to work again.
I finally fixed it by re-provision the Reporting Services Service Application.
I am sharing the steps I used in PowerShell:
- First of all you need to open the SharePoint Management Shell to be able to run cmdlets:
- Type the following command from the SharePoint 2010 Management Shell:
- Click the Start button
- Click the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products group
- Click the SharePoint 2010 Management Shell.
- These are the commands run in SharePoint Management Shell console:
1. To Get all the Reporting Services service applications run the following command:
2. Then run the two commands:
$sts = Get-SPRSServiceApplication
And the report started working again!!!
Reporting Services Support Engineer