Check Out Talk TechNet every Wed. and Friday!
Talk TechNet is a twice weekly, one hour radio show for IT Professionals hosted by Senior Program Manager Keith Combs and myself. Each episode focuses on a specific product or technology. Listeners are encouraged to call in and discuss the topic for the day, or ask questions to help unblock a deployment or solve a pressing problem. This is a live show and you get to call in and ask questions from the experts for the topic of the day. We try to have fun and make it light! Join us. You can also watch previous episodes on demand, located here: TalkTechNet : TalkTechNetMP3
On 5-25 we are talking IPv6 here are some of the upcoming episodes:
- Episode 32: Small Business Server (May 27) - Guest Eric Neal is a Microsoft Small Business Server MVP six years running. He's the lead author for the books "Microsoft Small Business Server Unleashed" (both 2003 and 2008 editions). Eric is also the founder and owner of EON Consulting.
- Episode 33: Windows 7 (June 1) - Sami Laiho
- Episode 34: PowerShell (June 3) - Sean Kearney
- Episode 35: SharePoint (June 8) - Jason Kaczor
- Episode 36: Virtualization (June 10) - Anil desai