Data Exploration in XDF Files using ScaleR Functions
In this article, let us see few examples to explore data in XDF Files using ScaleR functions. For all the following examples, we will be using input XDF file AirlineDemoSmall.xdf from the SampleData Directory in Microsoft R Server.
1. Obtain the different types of variables present in the dataset
2. Obtain the frequency table of different types of variables present in the dataset
3. Obtain the quantile of numeric variables in the dataset
4. Obtain the TOTAL_OBSERVATIONS, VALID_OBSERVATIONS, MISSING_OBSERVATIONS, MISSING_PERCENTAGE, DISTINCT_CATEGORIES of all variables in the dataset
5. Obtain the frequency table of a particular variable in the dataset