Office 365 Overview
http://drumbeatondemand.com provides resources to help build Sales capability for Office 365.
The Drumbeat Start series a set of 9 online sessions, the first one being on Modern Productivity: Office 365 Overview. It covers:
- What is Office 365?
- What momentum are we seeing with Office 365?
- How are customers finding value using Office 365?
Tanuj Bansal, Director of Partner Marketing along with Sanjay Manchanda -Director of Office Enterprise Marketing walk thru these topics
The session showcases a set of customers who have benefited from Office 365, among others: Aston Martin The Walsh Group, Coles, Gannett, Accor.
Noteworthy statistics mentioned in the session are:
- 75% of fortune 500 companies use atleast one of our cloud services
- 1 in 7 people on the planet use Office
- 22 quarters of triple digit growth for Office 365
- Customers across all industries and segments could use Office 365
- 3 out of 4 customers are led by partners to deploy and leverage office 365
- 25X more business experienced by top partners
- Forrester study shows economic value for a customer having roughly 750 seats with operations across North America and Europe in terms of risk adjusted ROI of 156% over three year
period with payback on the Office 365 investment within less than 7 months
Customers find value in Office 365 in terms of :
- Lower costs
- Control and Compliance is one of the corner stones for Office 365. Easy to manage complex compliance scenarios
- Business Intelligence; Provide greater insights into business performance
- Enterprise Social: Yammer-
50% of work requires some collaboration
Check out most recent advances Office Graph and Delve… more on http://office.com/roadmap
- Complete the Drumbeat Start Series
- Join Office 365 Partner Yammer Group yammer.com/office365partners
- Become Cloud Partner
In subsequent blogs, I plan to post a gist of each of remaining Drumbeat Start Series sessions to help encourage folks to go thru the sessions.