Learning more about Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners
This is the final post in our four part blog series about Microsoft Partner Enablement and Support benefits offered within the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
Read the first three blogs below:
Blog post 3: Develop your technical capabilities
Here at Microsoft, we know that our ability to successfully execute on our mission "To empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more" is dependent on the success of our partners. To help aid in this success, we want to engage with our cloud partners on a deeper level, not only to help identify and resolve issues more quickly, but also to provide proactive support for the growth of your cloud business.
Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners is a cloud-focused partner support plan available at an accessible price point for partners looking to grow their cloud business. With Advanced Support for Partners, growth-stage and mid-market Microsoft cloud partners who are building practices on Microsoft Cloud Services can get fast problem resolution for Azure, Office 365, and Dynamics 365, access to hand-picked Cloud Enablement Services like Cloud Consults, Cloud Optimization Reports, and Cloud Roadmap Briefings, and a pooled Service Account Manager.
Partners who invest in Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners receive support from a team of Services Account Managers, who are your advocate within Microsoft. This team provides proactive support and guidance for your critical cloud support incidents and delivers a collection of tools to help you support your customers and grow your cloud business.
Keep your customers and your business moving
Provide a better support experience to your customers:
- With unlimited cloud support incidents, you have the ability to get the help you need to meet your customers' expectations.
- Your support issues are prioritized in support queues, with a 1-hour initial response for your highest severity issues.
- Having the ability to open, manage, and escalate support incidents on behalf of your customers (for CSP Direct partners) will allow you to be the one-stop shop for your customers.
Get more out of your relationship with Microsoft
Work with a Services Account Manager, who will be your advocate and resource coordinator within Microsoft.
- Services Account Managers provide escalation support for your critical support cases to help you find resolution quickly and get back to focusing on your business.
- Services Account Managers coordinate both internal resources and delivery of a variety of proactive services, all designed with the growing cloud partner in mind.
Stay in the know and be ready for what's next
Take advantage of a variety of proactive tools that will help you remain up to speed and in front of your business.
- Technical content and training and proactive communications will help you and your staff remain up to speed on the latest cloud technology, release schedules, outages, etc. and help you maintain that trusted advisor status with your customers
- Cloud optimization analyses will give you a comprehensive view of your cloud customers' consumption and active usage, to help you accelerate cloud adoption and identify growth opportunities
- Cloud consultations with Microsoft cloud experts will provide architecture guidance to support your most important deployments or migrations, or support the expansion of your cloud offerings
With the affordable annual investment of USD 15,000 or USD 10,000 for partners in emerging markets, Advanced Support for Partners offers cloud partners a deeper relationship with Microsoft and provides the tools you need to offer your customers a great experience in the cloud. Partners who make this investment see a faster incident resolution rate, more active customers, more active workloads and seats sold, and higher revenue and customer retention rates than partners without Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners.
Visit our Advanced Support for Partners page to learn more or to get started.