Feature of the month - Custom Entities
FEATURE OF THE MONTH
- Custom Entities -
Why is this feature cool?
- Custom entities can be added to Microsoft CRM version 3.0.
- You can determine if that entity will appear in Outlook when offline.
- You can associate Notes and Activities.
- You can choose where the entity will be displayed in the application.
- You can define relationships to other system and custom entities.
When could this be used?
You own a property management company that rents apartments all over New York City. You can create an apartment entity to track information about each of your apartment buildings. Your tenants could be another custom entity.
How do I access this feature?
Click Settings, click Customization, click Customize Entities, and then click New.
What does it look like?