Final Reminder: Support for Microsoft CRM 1.2 Ends
Microsoft Business Solutions will cease support for Microsoft CRM 1.2 on Jan. 9, 2007, as planned, in accordance with the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy. Customers who are currently using Microsoft CRM 1.2 are encouraged to upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 was designed to give businesses what they want most in a CRM system—a customer relationship management that people will use. It works the way your business does. Your information technology (IT) staff can integrate Microsoft CRM with existing systems. Your sales forces can use Microsoft CRM without ever leaving Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft offers CRM in two editions—Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Professional Edition. Both build on previous versions to help businesses of all sizes develop stronger and more profitable relationships.
Go to http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/product/whatsnew.mspx for a quick look at the latest Microsoft CRM features, including:
- Improved Microsoft Office Outlook integration: Work without leaving Outlook
- A new marketing automation module: Create sales and marketing campaigns fast
- New service scheduling module: Helps your staff sell more while improving customer service
- Easier customization: Tailors to your company's needs quickly
- Improved reporting: Drill into the details fast
Updated with information that Ben copied and paste in his post, yes he didnt find that info himself! The LifeCycle page for Microsoft CRM 1.2 can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=1484 and for Microsoft Dynamics 3.0 can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=9776