March Technical Forum Webcast Topic: The Microsoft Client Continuum Overview
Wednesday, March 25th, 2009, 10:00-11:30 AM Pacific
Mark your calendars for this session with Jaime Rodriguez, Microsoft Presentation Foundation Technical Evangelist. He will provide a high level overview of the Microsoft Client Continuum: how we see each technology fitting and how we see the technologies converging over time.
Today, we have the need to reach out to customers on different platforms (Windows, web) and form factors (Mobile, Surface, desktop). With Windows Presentation Foundation and Silverlight, Microsoft is building a unified platform to address the needs of these multi-channel, multi-platform applications. Unlike previous attempts where the promise was “write-once, run anywhere”, Microsoft’s approach, the Client Continuum, is based on sharing skills, tools, and some code. “One-size does not fit all” is a reality of the different security and size constraints from these channels.
Click here to REGISTER NOW NOTE: Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with the Live Meeting details.
Past Webcasts – if you missed any of our past webcasts, view them on demand at your convenience.
- Internet Explorer 8 Application Compatibility , Presented by Margaret Chen, Product Manager, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Corporation and Muni Pulipalyam, Principal Consultant, Microsoft Consulting Services (1/28/09)
- The Azure Services Platform , Presented by Eric Morse, Director, Emerging Ecosystems, Developer & Platform Evangelism, Microsoft Corporation (12/17/08)
- Post-PDC Special Edition – Event Highlights & Where to Learn More , Presented by Diego Tamburini, PhD., Senior Group Program Manager, Developer & Platform Evangelism, Microsoft Corporation (11/19/08)
- Microsoft’s Move into the Mid-Market: Windows Essential Business Server 2008, Presented by Lingan Satkunanathan, Lead Program Manager, Essential Business Server, Microsoft Corporation (10/22/08)
- Windows Vista 64-bit Adoption is Growing: Are Your Products Ready?, Presented byGary Schare, Director, Windows Product Management, Microsoft Corporation (10/8/08)
The Global ISV Technical Forum is a monthly webcast series brought to you by the Microsoft Developer and Platform Evangelist team. This series showcases new products, technologies and information especially targeted for Microsoft GISV partners.
Best wishes for continued success,
Global ISV team