Welcome to Worldwide Partner Conference 2015 Day 2! Some things to know…
Welcome, everyone, to Worldwide Partner Conference 2015 Day 2 here in Orlando, FL! After a wonderful opening day yesterday here at WPC15, we now embark on Day 2 of this year’s Worldwide Partner Conference. As a reminder, don’t forget that I’m once again putting together my2015 Fantastic People of Worldwide Partner Conference, so be sure to come up and say, “Hi,” while you’re here and let’s grab a picture together for this year’s collection.
NOTE: If you can’t be here with us in person but want to join us virtually: How to stay connected, participate in, and follow all of the amazing Worldwide Partner Conference information!
Here are a few things that you should know for today:
- BREAKFAST: You’re going to need your energy again on Day 2, so be sure to start your day off with some breakfast. It will be a long day of networking, connecting, getting great info, etc., so get your nutrition to start the day. We are going to have a “Grab & Go” breakfast in the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) on Level 2 of the South Concourse from 7:30 – 9:00.
- REGISTRATION: If you didn’t get a chance to pick up your badge yet, you’ll need to stop by registration to get it before heading into the sessions. Registration is open today from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm in the OCCC Level 1, South Hall B.
- SHUTTLES: Shuttles run today from 6:45 – 9:00 am, then 4:00 – 6:00 pm today. Remember that there are no shuttles during the middle of the day. There will be a Side Meeting Shuttle running from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm between OCCC and the Hyatt Regency/Hilton Orlando.
- SESSIONS: Today's sessions run from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm today in the OCCC Level 2 & 3, North & South Hall.
- LUNCH: Will be served from 11:30 – 2:00 in OCCC Level 1, North Hall B
- THE COMMONS, WPC CONNECT, & EXPO EXPERIENCE: Are open from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm in OCCC Level 1
- DETAILED SESSION LIST: You can see the detailed session list for today in the WPC Session Catalog. (NOTE: This is a real-time view of sessions. We will continue to update with new sessions and some session titles and descriptions may change.)
- If you want to download a PDF of the session list, you can do so by clicking HERE.
- HAPPY HOUR: Join us to wind down the day together from 5:00 – 6:00 in OCCC Level 1, The Commons
If you are a U.S. Partner, do not forget:
- The Microsoft North America General Session with Judson Althoff, President of Microsoft North America, from 4:00 – 5:30 in Room S320
- Stop by the U.S. Lounge and pick up your wristband for the U.S. Celebration tonight which runs from 8:00 – Midnight at Epcot!
Be sure to follow along with the excitement and news online today through social media by following and tweeting with the #WPC15 hashtag on Twitter, and be sure you have my Microsoft Info Partner Mobile App installed on your Windows Phone to get the latest updates from hundreds of Microsoft leaders, teams, individuals, and more, all in one single place. Also, check out all of my tips on How to stay connected, participate in, and follow all of the amazing Worldwide Partner Conference information!
Thanks again for joining us for WPC 2015 and here’s looking forward to another fantastic day today!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Info Partner Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,