C++ AMP book by Kate Gregory and Ade Miller
Exciting news! Kate Gregory (C++ guru for over 20 years) and Ade Miller (genuine coding machine and GPU expert), both multi-book authors already, have been working since last year on a C++ AMP book!
The book is published in 2012 by Microsoft Press (which is managed by O'Reilly). There is both an online e-book version and a physical-copy printed version.
This is the Table of Contents for Kate's and Ade's C++ AMP book
- Chapter 1: Overview and C++ AMP Approach
- Chapter 2: NBody Case Study
- Chapter 3: C++ AMP Fundamentals
- Chapter 4: Tiling
- Chapter 5: Tiled NBody Case Study
- Chapter 6: Debugging
- Chapter 7: Optimization
- Chapter 8: Performance Case Study—Reduction
- Chapter 9: Working with Multiple Accelerators
- Chapter 10: Cartoonizer Case Study
- Chapter 11: Graphics Interop
- Chapter 12: Tips, tricks, and best practices
- Appendix: Other Resources
For info on purchasing or registering for chapters, please visit the official book URL: http://www.gregcons.com/cppamp/
Are you also writing a book (or a chapter in a book) on C++ AMP? Let us know and we'll promote it here on our blog.