Education Empowered - Book your complimentary Microsoft in Education Seminar today!
Ensure your school leadership team is across the learning opportunities afforded by new technologies, by hosting a Microsoft in Education seminar.
What is it?
This complimentary seminar will help you explore the tools and technologies available to help educators teach 21st century skills and optimise the classroom for advanced student achievement.
It's a great starting point for any school considering or enhancing their 1-to-1 learning programme, and it allows you to see the diversity of Microsoft software and HP devices applied to learning. Windows 8.1 will also be demonstrated through learning how it can be used to inspire students and improve educational outcomes.
Your end-to-end solution begins here.
In this seminar you will:
- See rich curriculum samples and global examples of best practices that demonstrate how technology can enhance teaching, learning, and assessment for students.
- Understand how technology and devices enable consumption, creation, and collaboration for students, educators, and parents.
- See how students can continue learning where they left off - at home, in the library, or at the park.
- Discover how students can organise their learning, take notes, and become highly efficient in the way they study.
- Learn where to get free tools that spark imagination and inspire learning.
Proudly supported by: