Preparing labs for ESC East
I just spent some time today with the guys from TSG (This is the technical support group of Microsoft, you know the guys you never see but who makes things work at events). They are doing a great job preparing the machines for the labs, the breakout sessions and the booth at ESC in Boston.
if you are attending ESC Boston, do not miss the labs we prepared for you, whether you prefer to play on your own with Hands on Labs or you’d rather attend to an Instructor Led Lab presented by experts, you will learn about the tools used to develop Windows Embedded devices.
Here are some of the labs that you will be given the opportunity to play with:
- Debug Windows Embedded Standard
- Implement File Based Filter on Windows Embedded Standard
- Develop a WPF shell for Windows Embedded Standard
- Discover Windows Embedded CE tools to build an OS image
- Debug Windows Embedded CE
- Develop applications for Windows Embedded CE
If you are not attending the event, I will work on making these labs available online as soon as possible. You will also get access to the presentations slides from the breakout sessions.