November 2012 Office Update Release
The November 2012 Public Update release for Office is now live and the updates are available for download. This release contains 1 security bulletin, 13 non-security updates, and 1 re-release of a previous security bulletin.
For an overview of this month’s security releases, please read: Security Bulletin Summary for November 2012
- Security Update for Excel 2003 (KB2687481)
- Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2687311)
- Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB2687307)
- Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel Viewer 2007 (KB2687313)
- Security Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB2597126)
We are re-releasing the Security Update for Office 2003 (KB2687626) to correct a certificate issue. This is the same exact patch, there is no change in the binary since the July release.
Updates to provide the latest fixes for the Outlook 2007 and 2010. Additionally, these updates contain stability and performance improvements.
Updates to improve compatibility with Windows 8 and updates for stability and performance.
- Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2687277)
Updates to improve compatibility with Office 2013.
- Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596660)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2596848)
- Update for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 (KB2553348)
- Update for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- Update for Microsoft Excel Web App (KB2553337)
- Update for Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 (KB2589371)
- Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687509)
And the Junk E-mail filter updates: