Offline access in Outlook Web App 2013
What is it?
Offline access in Outlook Web App for Exchange 2013 lets users use Outlook Web App even when not connected to a network.
Offline access is newly available in Outlook Web App on the following web browsers.:
- Internet Explorer 10
- Safari 5 or greater (supported on Mac desktops only)
For more information about the offline user experience, see Using Outlook Web App offline.
What data is available offline?
- Users will be able to see all their folders, and content in all offline-supported folders.
- Offline-supported folders include:
- Any folder viewed from the browser in the last week
- For each offline-supported folder, users will have 3 days of content or 150 items, whichever is larger.
- Attachments are not available when offline.
- Reminders will pop-up for meetings and appointments
- Current month and upcoming year of calendar
- Multiple calendars are not available when offline
Read the complete blog at http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2012/11/06/offline-access-in-outlook-web-app-2013.aspx
Read my favorites blogs: