Microsoft Technology Guru Contest - Question 13
You have created a document and want to apply exact formatting of one region to another text region. You, however, do not want to change each attribute of the target text one by one. How will you get the job done?
1. Copy paste original content and replace it with the text you want to change the format of.
2. Use format painter.
3. use paragraph styling
4. use built in styles.
How to participate:
- Answer the above question and providing your email address along.
- Only the answer provided with email address will be marked.
- Only the first correct answer will be considered.
- For further details kindly refer to the Competition Rules and Guidelines.