EPM Developer Community update - January 2009
Thank you for your interest and involvement - and - all the best to all of you in 2009!
We continue our focus on growing collaboration amongst those with the following skills as they relate to Microsoft enterprise Project Management.
· .NET Developers familiar with Project Server Interface (PSI)
• Integration with Line of Business applications using the PSI
• Developing Server Side events and Workflows
• Project Web Access (PWA) Customizations
• Custom report building
• Experience with Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO)
We hope that the Microsoft Project Developer Discussion - microsoft.public.project.developer newsgroup gives value to you and also enables you to share your knowledge with your peers.
In order to help you navigate through the various blogs sponsored by the Microsoft Office Project Product Group, please recognize the Project Programmability Blog (http://blogs.msdn.com/project_programmability/) as the “official” blog when it comes to Microsoft Project communicating to the Developer community.
We want to remind you that CodePlex remains the place to submit and share code snippets as well as explore and reuse tools that have been posted for your consumption!
EPM University Training
Following is the link to the EPMU Developer Training courses - EPMU Training Course Schedule.
OnDemand and Upcoming WebCasts
· Developer on demand and upcoming webcasts on Microsoft Project are available on Project Developer Portal’s Videos and WebCasts page (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dd334415.aspx).
Jan Kalis and Joyce Bileau
EPM Developer Community Leads
Questions, comments, feedback? Ask us!
We welcome any feedback on developer content for Microsoft Project - suggestions on content that you are missing or content that you want to share or deliver!